Marketing & Growth Manager
Full-time and Remote 🌎
Creative Milkshake is a creative agency based in Amsterdam, working with the world's coolest direct-to-consumer brands. We create ads that are designed to convert, that's our jam. We grew 200% since last year, but we want a Marketing & Growth Manager to take our growth even further. You'll be fully in charge of our marketing efforts, which means getting the autonomy to execute your vision with agility.
As the Marketing & Growth Manager you will be responsible for growing Creative Milkshake's customer base by creating, executing and optimizing the inbound channels.
- Formulate and improve our marketing and content strategy
- Keep high quality content flow in our social media, blog and newsletters
- Gather market intelligence and create a digital marketing plan which optimizes opportunities for growth across key and new markets
- Seek out PR opportunities to increase brand awareness
- Dramatically increase the impact of content on growing our market footprint and customer acquisition
- Deeply understand our customers, their pains, and their challenges, so we know how to answer them
- Measure results of your efforts and share it with the team.
- Industry knowledge: Our clients are brand founders and professional marketers, so deep marketing knowledge both theoretical and practical is necessary. Ideally, you have worked in the online advertising and understand our business landscape.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and executing successful digital marketing strategies in start-up or scaling-up environments
- Highly organized and structured
- Must be fluent in English
- High-level communication and speaking skills, excellent emotional intelligence. You are always on time and always (over)prepared.
- Experience with Email Drip Campaigns and Copywriting
- Spot problems before they become one and love solving them
- A strong sense of responsibility and ownership
- An appetite for change, new ways of doing things and doing new things
- Proficient in Excel, Google Drive, Slack, Click Up or similar project management tools
- Proficiency in Hubspot Sales and Marketing Hub is a bonus
Team Player Proficiencies
- Loop closer: You’re not simply doing a task, you’re following through with completion.
- Self-sufficient: You exhaust your resources searching for (or simply Google) solutions to things before asking someone on the team. You must be willing to roll up your sleeves to problem solve and find creative solutions to administrative challenges independently.
- Super communicator. Overcommunication is a core value of ours!
- Able to take constructive feedback & delegate effectively.
- Has high emotional intelligence and is able to listen to, support & encourage others.
Client Facing Proficiencies
- Highly detail oriented & naturally triple checks everything
- Enthusiastic, kind, sociable, articulate & confident
- You’re great at multitasking and stay cool under tight deadlines
What are some of the perks?
- 🏥 Medical benefits compensation
- 💻 Remote work and flexible schedule
- ✈️ Generous PTO and Holidays
- 💪 A ridiculously awesome team and work environment
- 📚 Tons of training opportunities, including paid courses and conferences
- 🏝️ Annual team retreats around the world
Are you the right person for the job? We'd love to hear from you!