Account Manager & Creative Strategist
Full-time and Remote 🌎
Creative Milkshake is a creative agency based in Amsterdam, working with the world's coolest DTC brands. We create ads that are designed to convert, that's our jam.
We are currently hiring a Creative Strategist/Account Manager to oversee our content creation projects. This role is 50% creative strategy, 50% account management.
You will be the point of contact between our creative team and the client. The ideal unicorn will be able to intuitively grasp client’s goals, bring your own strategic expertise to the table, and work with our creative team to bring it all together.
- Prepare and lead client onboarding, meetings and check-ins.
- Coordinate the deliverables based on client’s scope to ensure projects are presented at high quality, on time, and to the absolute delight of the client.
- Beginning to end project management, and manage multiple projects at a time.
- Build and lead meaningful relationships with our team and clients.
- Help develop creative strategies for clients (through your established industry experience) along with fresh, forward-thinking ideas.
- Because attention to detail is imperative, we’re hiding an important detail in this bullet: please voice message @creativemilkshake on instagram and tell us 2 weird facts about yourself. Applications will not be considered without this step!
- This role is HIGHLY focused on performance design, so an understanding of performance marketing best-practices is a must (think CPA, CPC, CTR, ROAs, etc.) Not sure what that is? Then this is not the role for you.
- 2+ years experience at a creative agency or similar environment
- A good understanding of performance marketing
- Bonus points if based in Europe or US. This is a remote position, but being in the same timezone as our clients is key!
- You must have excellent aesthetic taste, with full awareness of creative processes, social media trends and paid advertising best practices
- High-level communication and speaking skills, excellent emotional intelligence. You are always on time and always (over)prepared.
- Project management proficiency and highly organized
Tech Platform Proficiencies
- Understanding of how to use Shopify
- Management: Slack, Google Drive, Clickup
- Proficient in Excel
Team Player Proficiencies
- Loop closer: You’re not simply doing a task, you’re following through with completion.
- Self-sufficient: You exhaust your resources searching for (or simply Google) solutions to things before asking someone on the team. You must be willing to roll up your sleeves to problem solve and find creative solutions to administrative challenges independently.
- Super communicator. Overcommunication is a core value of ours!
- Team Leader: You’re taking the lead and balancing feedback/direction between client and creative strategy team.
- Able to take constructive feedback & delegate effectively.
- Has high emotional intelligence and is able to listen to, support & encourage others.
Client Facing Proficiencies
- Highly detail oriented & naturally triple checks everything
- Must have firm boundaries to avoid scope creeps.
- Enthusiastic, kind, sociable, articulate & confident
- You’re great at multitasking and stay cool under tight deadlines
What are some of the perks?
- Medical benefits compensation
- Paid vacation
- A ridiculously awesome team – equal parts laid-back startup and motivated meritocracy
- Tons of training opportunities, including paid courses and conferences
- This is a unique chance to develop your skills and grow into a leader in the online marketing space