Full-time and Remote 🌎
Creative Milkshake is a creative agency based in Amsterdam, working with the world's coolest direct-to-consumer brands. We create ads that are designed to convert, that's our jam. We are currently hiring an Account Manager to help oversee our content creation projects.
Does this sound like you?
An enthusiastic critical thinker and problem solver willing to immerse themselves in Creative Milkshake and their cool clients. To be successful in this role, you must show determination and a boundless eagerness to learn and contribute to help manage each project's requirements and specifications.
What you'll do:
Work alongside an Account Team that oversees client communication, while generating work that is creatively brilliant, measurable and has an impact. You will be welcomed into an inspiring and motivating team that carries out different projects.
- Support client onboarding, meetings and check-ins.
- Coordinate the deliverables based on client’s scope to ensure projects are presented at high quality, on time, and to the absolute delight of the client.
- Beginning to end project management, and manage multiple projects at a time.
- Build meaningful relationships with our team and clients.
- 1+ years experience at a creative agency or similar environment
- Highly organized and structured
- Must be fluent in English
- High-level communication and speaking skills, excellent emotional intelligence. You are always on time and always (over)prepared.
- Project management proficiency
- Spot problems before they become one and love solving them
- A strong sense of responsibility and ownership
- An appetite for change, new ways of doing things and doing new things
- Proficient in Excel, Google Drive, Slack, Click Up or similar project management tools
Team Player Proficiencies
- Loop closer: You’re not simply doing a task, you’re following through with completion.
- Self-sufficient: You exhaust your resources searching for (or simply Google) solutions to things before asking someone on the team. You must be willing to roll up your sleeves to problem solve and find creative solutions to administrative challenges independently.
- Super communicator. Overcommunication is a core value of ours!
- Able to take constructive feedback & delegate effectively.
- Has high emotional intelligence and is able to listen to, support & encourage others.
Client Facing Proficiencies
- Highly detail oriented & naturally triple checks everything
- Enthusiastic, kind, sociable, articulate & confident
- You’re great at multitasking and stay cool under tight deadlines
What are some of the perks?
- 🏥 Medical benefits compensation
- 💻 Remote work and flexible schedule
- ✈️ Generous PTO and Holidays
- 💪 A ridiculously awesome team and work environment
- 📚 Tons of training opportunities, including paid courses and conferences
- 🏝️ Annual team retreats around the world
- This is a unique chance to develop your skills and grow into a leader in the online marketing space
Are you the right person for the job? We'd love to hear from you!