Operations & Marketing Coordinator
Full-time and Remote 🌎
Creative Milkshake is a creative agency based in Amsterdam, working with the world's coolest direct-to-consumer brands. We create ads that are designed to convert, that's our jam.
We are currently hiring an Operations & Marketing Coordinator to execute on our marketing + sales initiatives & help with certain parts of our client projects.
You’d be reporting directly to our Director of Operations and work aside them assisting with Operations, Marketing, & Sales duties.
Does this sound like you?
An enthusiastic, critical thinker, and problem solver willing to immerse themselves in Creative Milkshake and their cool clients. To be successful in this role, you must show determination and a boundless eagerness to continue to learn and have a growth mindset.
- Assign tasks & deadlines with clear & accurate instructions to our translation partners to ensure scripts are translated correctly and delivered back to our team on time
- Select the best shots from production & link the content from production to our post production design team in an accurate and timely manner
- Handle generating new AI-driven content lines to enhance our voiceovers & ad iterations
- Keep our Notion, ClickUp, & digital workspaces organized, SOPs up to date, & our meetings notes + call recordings in order
- Assist in curating, creating, & scheduling social media graphics & content representative of our brand across our Instagram, Linkedin, and other channels in order to attract new leads
- Monitor social media channels for engagement and respond to inquiries when necessary to ensure questions are answered
- Measure & track performance accurately to shape our tactics and overall strategy to ensure our reach aligns with our business goals
- Frequently update our website portfolio with new ads & client logos
- Help filter & reply to new inquiries to ensure leads questions are answered in a thorough and timely manner and keep our CRM (Hubspot) up to date, and calls are booked
- Editing our proposal deck templates with customized information & pricing when we are sending quotes to new or repeat clients
- Team up with our Account Managers to close out projects once they are finished, check in with clients for feedback, reviews, testimonials, or new order requests
- 1-2+ years experience at a marketing agency or similar fast paced environment
- Self starter who is not afraid to ask questions & propose solutions
- Remote work experience highly preferred
- Must be fluent in English (spoken & written)
- High-level communication and speaking skills, excellent emotional intelligence. You are always on time and always (over)prepared for your teammates & clients.
- Project management proficiency. You’re incredibly organized and have things done on time, up to quality, and on budget.
- Responsible, accountable, and take ownership of your tasks. You spot problems before they become a bigger one and love solving them.
- An appetite for change, new ways of doing things and doing new things.
- Proficient in Canva, ElevenLabs, Excel, Airtable, Hubspot, Notion, Google Drive, Slack, Click Up or similar tools.
Team Player Proficiencies
- Loop closer: You’re not simply doing a task, you’re following through with completion.
- Self-sufficient: You exhaust your resources searching for (or simply Google) solutions to things before asking someone on the team. You must be willing to roll up your sleeves to problem solve and find creative solutions to administrative challenges independently.
- Super communicator. Overcommunication is a core value of ours!
- Able to take constructive feedback & delegate effectively.
- Has high emotional intelligence and is able to listen to, support & encourage others.
- Highly detail oriented & naturally triple checks everything
- Enthusiastic, kind, sociable, articulate & confident
- You’re great at multitasking and stay cool under tight deadlines
What are some of the perks?
- 🏥 Medical benefits compensation
- 💻 Remote work and flexible schedule
- ✈️ Generous PTO and Holidays
- 💪 A ridiculously awesome team and work environment
- 📚 Tons of training opportunities, including paid courses and conferences
- 🏝️ Annual team retreats around the world
This is a unique chance to develop your skills and grow significantly in the marketing space.
Are you the right person for the job? We'd love to hear from you!
The interview process is as follows:
30 minute screening interview
45-90 minute sample tasks (4 exercises)
45 minute follow up interview
If you are chosen for a screening interview, you can expect this process to take between 2-4 weeks. We have rolling open applications, and are not always immediately hiring. For example, we have previously hired a candidate ~4 months after they applied.